VoxelMap is a Minimap that has been packed to the brim. which is sharing the same code base with Zan's Minimap (Maintained by MamiyaOtaru)
- Advance entity radar displays icon of each entity.
- Works properly in the Nether.
- Supports most custom Forge blocks.
- Teleport directly to waypoints if you have permission.
Zto change map zoom level
Xto toggle large map
Mto bring up the minimap menu and customize its settings
Bto bring up the create waypoint menu
- Main Menu
- Display Coordinates: Toggles whether the player's current coordinates are displayed below the Minimap.
- Hide Minimap: Toggles if the minimap is shown or hidden.
- Location: Sets which side of the screen the minimap is displayed on.
- Size: Toggles between the 3 Minimap Sizes: Small, Regular, and Large.
- Square Map: Toggles whether the Minimap is square or round.
- Old North: Toggles between regular and old north.
- Ingame Beacons: Toggles the display of waypoints. (Off, Beacons, Signs, Both)
- Enable Cave Mode: Toggles the display of caves on the map.
- Hide Radar: Toggles whether the Minimap displays Entities.
- Show Hostiles: Toggles whether the Minimap shows Hostile Entities. (IE: Zombie, Enderman, Spider)
- Show Players: Toggles whether the Minimap shows Players.
- Show Neutrals: Toggles whether the Minimap shows Neutral mobs. (IE: Pig, Cow, Sheep)
- Icon Filtering: Toggles whether Icons are blurred.
- Icon Outlines: Toggles whether Icons are outlined.
- Show Player Helmets: Toggles whether Player helmets are shown or hidden.